NATO forces in Afghanistan say killed eight youths in air raid

Reuters – NATO-led forces in Afghanistan said on Wednesday they killed eight young Afghans in eastern Kapisa province last week in an air strike that enraged the Afghan government, and came soon after a United Nations report showed civilian casualties of the decade-long war rose again in 2011. “Eight young Afghans lost their lives as the result of an air strike by coalition forces,” General Lewis Boone, communications director of the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) coalition, told reporters. Read Article

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>